Friday, April 30, 2010

Horny...

So here I am. 

Horny again. 

Boyfriend's asleep in bed and here I am with a raging hard-on 
making a tent in my jogging pants.

I'm horny, but not for him, though I think he's beautiful, the love of my life. 
Something in me just comes alive and I'm craving cock, but not his cock. 
Not right now.

It has nothing to do with love... 
It doesn't involve my heart or my brain either.

It's just primal and impossible to ignore. 

It takes over my thoughts and every image that flashes through my mind is filthy.

I can look out my window and see thousands of appartments and condos in this city. 
I wonder how many people are fucking during this very moment, how many cocksuckers 
are on their knees that I can see, but can't see.

I can see a few people still out walking their dogs. 
When I'm just myself, I would pass them by and probably not give them a second thought.
But when I'm horny like this, I have to check and see if there's a bulge in their jeans
and wonder what their dick looks like, what type of face they make, sound they make when they cum.






My thoughts.

Oh, how glorious it is to be a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment