Sunday, May 2, 2010

Gym Fuckers

I went to a friends gym recently and when I walked into the 
mens changing room the parade of flopping cocks passing by 
my eyes was enough to stop my heart. 

I'd never really been to the gym before but after just those
few seconds I was looking for the signup sheet!



Guys of all shapes and sizes in various degrees of undress
were letting it all hangout and I was finding it hard not to sneak peeks at 
what they had dangling between their legs.



Now, nothing happened, but I've read enough 
stories to know that stuff does.




Public sex is a major turn-on for me. 
Guys fucking in bathroom stalls, 





getting blowjobs in the bushes or a quick handjob at the back of the movie theatre are 
just a few of the hot scenarios that get my juices flowing...

1 comment:

  1. i have to try that position in the next to last pic!!!!

    ReplyDelete