Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Not a Sexy Post - But a Question

Don't get me wrong - I find the idea of barebacking hot and of course a bare cock in your ass feels much better and more natural than one that's sheathed.

But that's regardless.

Why does the popularity of barebacking, particularly bloggers who brag about, seem to be on the rise?

I only have one life and I would never compromise my ability to get the most out if it for the difference between the pleasure one received having unprotected vs protected sex.

And I don't mean to sound hypocritical since obviously I'm all for swallowing, but I see a difference - and that is the risk factor which for one act is negligible and for the other is devastating.

I also don't mean offense to anyone and I would never dream of telling you how to live your life, but I do want to encourage you to be able to live your life for many years to cum.

2 comments:

  1. The internet and blogs give those who previously did not have a forum to express thier views a place to do that so what your seeing is nothing new just people who previously remained silent about thier practices and views.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That the best framing of that question I've seen in a while. I feel the exact same way. I hope you get an honest and non judgmental response, because I think your question is sincere, and I too would like to know the answer.

    ReplyDelete