Friday, June 18, 2010

PISS

Speaking of things that come out of a dick...

Speaking of things I like shooting down my throat...

I know not everyone's into it, but I find piss hot.



Not necessarily getting pissed on, but let's say you're in the middle of a blowjob, you're down on your knees feverishly polishing of a guys knob when all of a sudden he puts his hands on the back of your head, holding you in place with his cock in your mouth and all of a sudden he's just unleashing his piss down your throat and you swallow every last drop.

Of course, relieved of having to piss, the blowjob resumes...

Dunno. I find it hot, you?

4 comments:

  1. Totally agree. Love it when a guy doesn't give me any warning and all of a sudden I'm having a drink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO! Although I've yet to experience it this was HOT as fuck. I love to hold a guys dick while he's taking a piss.........:o).

    ReplyDelete
  3. taking a guys piss is an almost spiritual experience... its taking on his essence. total male bonding! fuckin' hot Hot HOT!

    ReplyDelete