Saturday, August 6, 2011

Slurp Ramp

It's been awhile since I've visited a bathhouse. It seems with websites like mahunt and apps like Grindr there's almost no point. But it's kinds like the difference between ordering something specific from a menu or going to a buffet.

I mean, you can find exactly what you're looking for on Grindr but if what you're really looking for is to bury your throat balls deep on as many cocks as you can and swallow loads - a bathhouse is a much better idea.

Was in Vancouver visiting some friends and decided to pass by Steamworks. Never been before and though pricey the place was packed.

I started things off doing something I never do - got to the jacuzzi and the sauna. I may be a horn dog but I'm not an exhibitionist and it's rare I feel comfortable naked in public, but I was in the mood for a visit to the jacuzzi's which were lit with blue neons and very appealing. I'm so happy I did. From where I sat in the jacuzzi I was eye level with all the crotches passing through the shower and I don't think I've ever seen so many dicks in various states of arousal in one place before.

I moved on to the steamroom where everyone was just sitting around enjoying the humidity. Fuck that, I came to enjoy some dick :-) I was sitting on the lower of the 2 levels and this black dude with a nice big cock sat beside me a level up. For those of you who don't know, that's sauna language for suck my cock so I immediately wrapped my lips around his big black cock and set to work. He put his hands on the back of my head and pushed me up and down which got me rock hard. I figured with my mouth full, I had to breathe through my nose which is what you're supposed to do in a sauna (breathe through your nose) so this could just be described as a technique. After only a few minutes, and after being totally consumed with the blowjob at hand, I turned around to see that I had inspired everyone else in the steamroom to get to business. All around me, boys were sucking cocks and even getting fucked. The place was filled with sweat and the sounds of slurping. Awesome.

I moved on to the slurp ramp. A place where guys who want to get their cock sucked go up about five steps and stick their hard dick through a hole and the cocksucker can just stand at the other side and wait for a cock to come through the hole - right at mouth level. It's quite convenient. Again, there was so much cock to be had - and the best guys who know how to make you gag and deepthroat.

After three loads, I was done for the night - but I'll be back soon.

1 comment: