Monday, March 7, 2016

Caught the BF

So for the past few years I've been chronicling my sexual adventures on this blog. I've made no secret of the fact that I have a boyfriend. I'm pretty honest about the fact that I cheat on him, but the truth is it's not truly cheating.

A few years ago we both agreed that we didn't really mind if the other happened to hook up with someone on the rare occasion but that it would be easier to not talk about those encounters in case of unexpected jealousy or complications. I was the one who had pushed the issue and he agreed. To me, that meant the doors were open for me to fuck around. I know we agreed 'rare exception' but I figured the frequency would be something I kept to myself. To be honest, while I was eager to fool around, I doubted he would partake in the opportunity.

To describe my boyfriend, I'd say he has a low sex drive. We fool around maybe every two weeks, and usually those sessions are focused solely on his pleasure. Either I'm sucking him off, rimming him or he's fucking me. He's not really into sucking cock himself and never bottoms, which I've always found odd since he loves being rimmed. I mean, he once came from only what my tongue was doing to his ass. I have a much higher sex drive and would like to suck cock at least once or twice a day. I'm sure you can see where our issues arose.



None of it has been an issue since we had our talk as, for the past few years, I get my rocks off elsewhere when the mood for sex isn't mutual.

When I got home from work early the other day to find an extra pair of running shoes in our entry way I didn't know quite what to think.  I knew my boyfriend would be home, he worked from home, but he didn't really have friends he'd invite over and his family was spending the winter in Florida. Sure, I was home a few hours early, but he would have told me if he was inviting someone over.

I closed the door behind me as quietly as I could and listened.

Nothing. Silence.

I kept my shoes on and made my way through our two story condo. I have to admit I immediately wondered if he was fooling around. Weird, I know but that's where my mind went. I didn't worry that someone had broken in (why would they take off their shoes?) or that he was hurt. I immediately wondered if I'd been wrong assuming that my boyfriend had never taken advantage of our 'open door'. The thought didn't make me upset.

After a search of the first floor, yielding nothing, I made my way up the stairs to the second floor where our bedroom, guest bedroom and bathrooms were. Was he up there fucking some guy? The idea had me excited - but I was also thinking maybe I read too many gay sex blogs on the net.

Unfortunately, our bedroom was empty as was our bathroom. No signs of anything unusual. I slowly crept towards the guest bedroom. The door was closed and I listened carefully.

Nothing.

My heartbeat was pumping loudly in my ears, anticipating some sound from the other side of the door, but I only heard the hum of the air conditioner. No moans or bed squeaks.

Slowly, carefully, I opened the door a crack thinking maybe he was napping (or sleeping post-fuck) but the bedroom and guest bath was empty.

I supposed I had misunderstood the situation. I tried to think about why there would be an extra pair of sneakers in the house. I couldn't really come up with a solution. I don't know why, but I stepped out onto our second floor balcony to see if he was there.  I mean, he still had to be somewhere in the building and we do spend a lot of time working on our balcony and patio in the sun. It's one of the reasons we bought the apartment. Lots of outdoor space and private as well.

It was sunny and bright out but the balcony was empty.

It was then that I heard a sound from below. I don't remember what the sound was exactly, but in hindsight I think it might have been somebody repositioning.

It was subtle but I heard it. Our smaller second floor balcony looked down on our main floor patio, where we often entertained, which I had forgotten to take a look at.

I stepped to the side and carefully peeked over the railing.

Below me, some muscular stranger, glistening in sweat (and I mean glistening, the guy was shining), was buck naked fucking. I couldn't see the face of the guy he was fucking but I knew it was my boyfriend, also drenched in sweat.

I was shocked. For several reasons. Well, yeah, fuck. There's my guy fooling around with someone else. Fine. That's shocking. But that's not all. I mean, my boyfriend never bottoms, but here he was getting rammed by this guys fairly impressive looking dick.  I couldn't see the size of it that well. He was pumping rather quickly and keeping most of it buried inside my boyfriend who was on all fours. The guy was twisting his own nipples and plowing my boyfriend who just backed up on it like a champ. I could tell by the sweat stains on the concrete and the towel they were on that they must have been going at it for some time.

I could see my boyfriends cell phone a few inches in front of him, on the floor. Fuck, had he been texting me earlier while this guy fucked him? How many times had I been texting or talking with him on the phone and he was getting dicked by this guy or another?



It might sound weird to say but was immediately hard, not jealous, and watched the two sweatily fuck in the midday heat. I don't know why, but seeing my man on all fours, getting his ass owned, being dominated by this bigger guy was extremely hot for me. Watching my boyfriends butt ripple with each thrust was turning me on.

The surprises continued when he pulled off the cock, spun around and started sucking the guys dick.

He hadn't been wearing a condom and my guy was now cleaning off this dudes bare cock. Fuck that was hot. Both of us have been on Prep since it's been available so I wasn't upset, but seeing this side of my guy was definitely strange but hot.

I watched for a while as they switched to a sixty-nine on the floor of our balcony which led to them apparently both swallowing each others loads simultaneously. I quickly snuck out of the building before either of them could spot me.

I'm still not sure what to think of the whole thing. I mean, I'm happy my boyfriend is getting laid but I'd sure like a pieace of his ass too lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment