Monday, March 21, 2016

The Biggest Load

I have sucked a lot of dick in my life. And I really can't remember a time that I didn't swallow.

This guy I hooked up with last night shot the biggest load I've ever swallowed. And I don't mean it was a little bigger than the next biggest load. The volume of jizz that erupted out of this kids cock was ridiculous and amazing.

I didn't see it cumming. I've never met the guy before and I mean, he did mention how he was super horny on Grindr but it's not like he was leaking precum or anything. And I sucked him for quite a while before he shot. I guess it's what the people of Pompeii must have experienced when Vesuvius suddenly exploded. Just boom. Out of nowhere. His dick just swelled, got super hard, and then a powerful first shot of sperm hit the back of my throat

I couldn't let a drop go to waste so I swallowed. I mean, fuck, the first shot pretty much filled my mouth so I had to. It was a loud and full gulp. And I have to say what was fucking hot was that I could feel his warm jizz make its down my throat to my stomach, you know, the way a cold or hot drink on an empty stomach can be felt all the way down. I hadn't eaten that afternoon so I could literally feel his massive load make its way deep down.

Even more impressive? He said that's how much he normally shoots. So yeah, I hope to make him part of my regular balanced diet.




2 comments:

  1. So hot! Love hearing it- gotta find a guy in Chicago like that

    ReplyDelete