Monday, September 26, 2016

I know we shouldn't

Work had me staying at a hotel with a few co-workers for a seminar. I don't know what it is, but the moment I leave home and kiss my boyfriend, my dick is already twitching imagining all the trouble I could get into. It's like my balls are trying to make up for lost time or something.

I was quite pleased to see one of the cuties from another department attending the seminar. I wasn't entirely sure if we had sexual chemistry. I mean, I liked him. He was cute. Whenever we hung out, we laughed a lot and definitely got along. He also had a boyfriend of ten years and they had two kids together. I'd never heard of them discuss being open so I assumed they were both monogamous.

He seemed happy to see me too so we sat beside each other and hung out all day. We had a lot of laughs and at some point he confessed that things weren't perfect with his boyfriend. Our lunch turned into him venting about how things were a bit of a challenge at home. It was clear he still loved his boyfriend and that there was a lot of good in the relationship. I shared my similar story.

After the seminar, we walked back to the hotel and said our goodbyes. I mean, it's not like I was going cross the line with a co-worker when there's been no hint of sexual attraction.

Of course, I was still horny and fired up grindr.

Of course, there's his profile showing 0 feet away.

Almost immediately, I heard the familiar grindr tone indicating I had a message.

I'll tell you about the rest later - I'm pretty exhausted tonight.

2 comments: